Publishers using Lurora Affiliate are required to adhere to the following policies, so please read them carefully. We may change our policies at any time, so please check here often for updates.
We do not allow publishers with the following types of content to use Lurora Affiliate:
- Pornographic content (Is allowed on approval. Please send us a link to your content)
- Violent or hateful content
- Content of a religious nature
- Content of a political nature
- Content that promotes illegal activity
- Content that specifically targets children aged 13 and below
- Duplicated content from other websites
It is a breach of our Program Policies to:
- Use search engine marketing in order to bid on merchant’s brand terms and generate affiliate revenues through Lurora.
- Alter through redirection or other means the http referrer.
- Generate impressions, clicks, or transactions through any means other than those initiated by non incentivized end users.
- Use a domain name containing merchant names, brands or trademarks.
- Operate multiple accounts without express written consent from Lurora.
- Engage in ‘direct linking’.
- Create the impression that your website is the website of a Merchant, including, without limitation, framing or copying of a website in any manner or creating banners or advertisements that mimic a Merchant website’s search, display, or social ads in any manner.
- Purchase advertisements that direct to your site(s) that could be considered as competing with a Merchant’s ads including, without limitation, the purchase or use of Product Listing Ads
- Use Lurora affiliate tracking tags outside of Lurora technologies
Lurora reserves the right to deny any publisher suspected of engaging in the above activities from its publisher network. In the case of a publisher already accepted into the Lurora publisher network, should they be suspected of engaging in prohibited activities, Lurora reserves the right to suspend or terminate their account at any time, without compensation and in its sole discretion..
Lurora currently monetizes traffic exclusively from North America, Europe and APAC.
We are unable to work with publishers located in the following countries: Myanmar, North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, Iran, and Syria.